Exciting update - we have partnered with Tailored Stay to stock your vacation rental home with groceries and special occasion items before you arrive! Leave the coolers at home and arrive to a stress-free vacation at your 'home away from home'. Simply order online: www.tailoredstay.com
The Villa allows garage access to the large garage on the right side on entrance.
*For additional information please click on the notes tab above!
(If applicable) As a courtesy to our winter guests a ration of firewood has been provided at the home upon check-in, additional wood may be purchased through our office if you should run out; during the summer months wood is not provided to any of our homes, however, if you would like to purchase some wood for your stay, please contact our office for more information. This home is accessible year-round.
Rural Mountain Conditions Exist. Winter vehicles are suggested in the winter time. 4-Wheel Drive or Chains.
We love that we can offer comforts of home, however please note that Rural Mountain Conditions Exist. We cannot guarantee proper working order for internet (if applicable) and/or satellite/cable TV in any of our homes due to interruptions by the service provider. If services fail and we are notified, Red River Real Estate makes every attempt to resolve the said issues as quickly as possible.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Luxury Home
- In Town
- Heated 3 Car Garage.
- Spectacular Views of the Ski Area and surrounding mountains.
- Free Wi-Fi. (Due to technical difficulties, this service is not available until further notice).
- Large open floor plan with large wood burning fireplace, and a gas log fireplace in the 2nd family room.
- Satellite TV.
- 65 Inch high definition flat panel Smart TV in Living room.
- Each bedroom has its own TV.
- Master Suite with a King and master bath, IPOD docking station, private balcony, and 2 twin cots with mattresses.
- Wolf Room with a Queen.
- Bear Room with a Queen.
- Cross Room with a Queen.
- Artist Suite with a King and a Queen sleeper with in room sink and private balcony.
- Bunk Room: set of twin bunks, set of queen bunks.
- Buffalo Room: Two Queen sleepers.
- Sun Room: Queen Futon.
- Fully Furnished Kitchen including spices.
- Utensils, cookware, dishes.
- Keurig Coffee Maker (guests must bring their own k-cups.)
- 2 Gas Grills.
- Outdoor courtyard with wood burning fireplace, and a large gas grill and sink.
- New stainless appliances in the kitchen.
- NFL Sunday Ticket - access to all NFL games on TV.
- Pet Policy: Sorry no pets.
- New carpet.
- New washer and dryer.
- New themed decor in every room.
- Instant hot water in all bathrooms.
- Alarm clocks in every bedroom.
- Fully stocked kitchen including spices, blender, wok, Keurig, very large pots/skillets, 4 slice toaster, 2 crock pots, 2 coffee makers, and more.
- Board games and children's books.
- Small library with books and magazines.
- Central gas heat.
- Large wood burning fireplace plus gas log fireplace, firewood provided.
- 2 Gas grills.
- Luxury linens (600-800 thread count sheets)
- Outdoors dining area in covered courtyard with special lighting, fireplace, grill and sink.
- Property backs up to the National Forest- access to wildlife, plus easy walk to Main Street ye feeling of seclusion.
- Multi jet spray shower heads in all bathrooms.
- Cedar lined mirrored closets in Master.
- Individually heated bathrooms on top floor. We Provide New Towels and Linens, Toilet Paper, Trash Bags, Dish Washing Soaps, Bath Soap, and laundry soap.
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
Before reserving any vacation home, please read through our terms and conditions and please make note of our cancelation policy!
Here are some answers to questions frequently asked! Didn’t find your questions? Please give us a call so we can get all of your questions answered!
Can I bring more people than a house will accommodate?
Due to fire codes and restrictions we do not allow people to bring more than the maximum occupancy for each individual houses. This does include both children and adults.
What does Red River Real Estate provide for our vacation home?
We provide several things for our guests to use! Things like toilet paper, trash bags, bar soaps, towels, linens, a ration of firewood (For our winter guests), gas cylinders for gas BBQ grills, and we make sure there are enough kitchen necessities for as many as the house sleeps!
What is check-in/check-out time?
Check-in time is between 3:00PM and 5:00PM. If you think you will arrive early, ask us about our early check-in! Check-out is at or before 10:00AM. If you leave before we open please leave your keys in our drop box that is to the right of our office doors!
Where do we go once we get to Red River?
Once you arrive you will come to our office! We are located at 420 East Main Street. Once you are here we will have you sign your check in paperwork and give you keys. Then you will have the house to yourself!
Do you provide firewood for fire pits?
Red River Real Estate does not provide wood specifically for fire pits. However, if your home has a wood burning fireplace we provide a ration of wood. You can feel free to use this wood for fire pits! If you burn through the ration of wood you can buy more from our office!
Can we park an RV at the house?
None of our vacation homes allow the parking of RV’s. For more information on where you are able to park an RV please call our Town Hall at (575) 754 – 2277.
Do we really need a 4wheel drive vehicle or chains?
We strongly suggest having a 4Wheel drive vehicle or chains! Red River gets a lot of snow and we wouldn’t want anyone to be getting stuck on their vacation!
Is there a Laundromat in town?
Yes! There is a Laundromat to the west end of Red River as if you are going up to the Upper Valley!
Is there a pharmacy in Red River?
Unfortunately, there is no pharmacy in Red River. The closest pharmacy is going to be in Taos. Taos is about a 45 minute drive in good road conditions!
I need to have something sent to Red River. How can I do this?
Red River Real Estate will allow guests to send items to our office. Please make sure to give us a call and let us know before it is sent! Also you will need to make sure that your name will be on the package!
What is the nearest airport?
The closest airport is in Albuquerque, NM. This is about a 3.5 hour drive during good road conditions!